Coupons are a beautiful thing! I never bothered to clip coupons until the last year or so, and have decided that it is well worth my time to do so.
For those of you that haven't heard about www.pinchingyourpennies.com, it is an amazing site. It will rank the items on sale at the stores, tell you what coupons are available, and what the final price of the items are after instant rebates and coupons. AMAZING!!
As an example of savings, the other day, I went to Macey's, used 15 Powerade coupons for $1 off one. At Macey's they put the other 50 cents that you don't use on the coupon toward another purchase, so I just got another Powerade, since they were on sale for 50 cents. In the end, I ended up getting 30 Powerades for 45 cents. Isn't that cool?!?!
So at the end of the day, when all is said and done, I am now a coupon junkie...
1 comment:
I love that you clip coupons & I love that you share your great deals with me. I wish I had the motivation to do it. Someday, Someday!
Post a Comment