
So, this is my first attempt at blogging. I'm not quite sure what I want to talk about, other than the title of my blog TOTALLY fits me!!
My 3 kids keep me going. Especially the almost 5 year old, who likes to ask questions that I think are WAY above her age level!! ;)
Her last questions were about if her baby sister came out of my tummy, and I reminded her that she came out of her birthmom's tummy. She then asked me if SHE came out of my tummy, and I told her that she came out of her birthmom's tummy. She then wanted to know if her birthmom threw her up. When I told her no, she asked how she got out. EEEEEEK!!!!
My 3 kids keep me going. Especially the almost 5 year old, who likes to ask questions that I think are WAY above her age level!! ;)
Her last questions were about if her baby sister came out of my tummy, and I reminded her that she came out of her birthmom's tummy. She then asked me if SHE came out of my tummy, and I told her that she came out of her birthmom's tummy. She then wanted to know if her birthmom threw her up. When I told her no, she asked how she got out. EEEEEEK!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment