So in Sunday School today we were talking about the loud voices of the world and how the loud voices are not usually the righteous voices and how the spirit is a "still, small voice." I was thinking about how that is true with so many things. The thing that I have been thinking about lately is the new show on CBS called Swingtown.
I have never seen it, but I am disgusted that they would even air something that is so degrading to the family. Our world has enough challenges with families as it is. Unfortunately I have seen more of this than I would like.
On the positive side, Disney is now doing their weekly movies on ABC on Saturday nights again. I wouldn't have even known about that if Kenny hadn't mentioned it. Again, it's a case of the loud voices drowning out the good.
So I guess the point of this is to encourage us all to make our voices a little louder on the things that matter. Anyhow, that's my soapbox for today!
I have never seen it, but I am disgusted that they would even air something that is so degrading to the family. Our world has enough challenges with families as it is. Unfortunately I have seen more of this than I would like.
On the positive side, Disney is now doing their weekly movies on ABC on Saturday nights again. I wouldn't have even known about that if Kenny hadn't mentioned it. Again, it's a case of the loud voices drowning out the good.
So I guess the point of this is to encourage us all to make our voices a little louder on the things that matter. Anyhow, that's my soapbox for today!
1 comment:
So true Meliss! I like your blogspot too!
Post a Comment